Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The League of Regrettable Superheroes: Holo-Man



Last month, Quirk Books published The League of Regrettable Superheroes, a tome dedicated to the costumed heroes out there who never quite achieved the legendary status of Superman, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man, Kickers Inc., etc. And Power Records' custom-made hero Holo-Man gets his own chapter!

A couple of months ago, Quirk contacted me, asking if I would mind contributing scans from the Holo-Man Book and Record set for the book. I said sure, I'm always happy to promote Peter Pan product, even if (in this case) it's not in the most flattering of ways.

Quirk was nice enough to send me a PDF of the entire Holo-Man chapter, which you can read here. And you can of course pick up a copy of the book on Amazon!


1 comment:

Rockwell J. Pugglesworth said...

This was in my Loot Crate this month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...