Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Power Record Ad

sg
I found this ad--one I'd never seen before--in an old issue of Marvel's Pizzazz magazine (which I'm currently surveying over on another one of my blogs, All In Black & White For 75 Cents). And even though I've never updated this blog since ending it in 2008, I felt like I couldn't just ignore this!

Obviously Peter Pan Records did not create custom ads for wherever they were supposed to run; if they had, I think wouldn't see so many DC heroes here!



Of all my blogs that I've formally ended, Power Records still generates reader comments; in fact, it generates more comments than any of my other non-ongoing blogs, and for that I am very grateful. So if you want to occasionally see some more new material on here, keep commenting!

4 comments:

Hence72 said...

love the blog- am follower now

Joshua said...

I enjoy the blog, too!

Great stuff...

Suffering Fools said...

Hey, does anyone know anything about the voice actors on Power Records? None of them are ever credited.

Henry said...

Hello I'm new to the blog and still hooked with the info and research behind Power Records and Peter Pan. Agree with Suffering Fools, who were the voice actors for Power Records and Peter Pan records as with the credits in music, writing, producing, etc.

I wanted to know all the info.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...