Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wonder Woman - The Secret of the Magic Tiara

sg

Track:

sgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsg
sgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsg

No credits anywhere on here--Arthur Korb again?

The cover is by Neal Adams, with inside art by Rich Buckler and Dick Giordano. A fun little adventure, Buckler really gives the story dynamic heft with his exciting layouts.

Wonder Woman has always been a bigger seller in merchandising than in the comics, so I bet more kids read this Wonder Woman story than any of her comics from this time.


4 comments:

Mike D. said...

I read this issue here on the site.
I love the tasteful cheesecake rear end view they use in several panels. Making WW look sexy in womanly poses with elegant mannerisms. Another Crusty bunkers effort...mostly Dicks side of the crew. However fantastic just the same. ---------Mike D.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the trip down memory lane!!!

AK Anderson said...

I just found this issue in my attic! It was officially the first comic book I'd ever read.

Rich Harvey said...

This is quickly becoming my favorite Power record. Great shots of Wonder Woman's butt in action!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...