Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Davy Crockett

sg
sgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsg
The last of the "Literary Classics" line, Davy Crockett is a natural choice for a kids' record, what with all of Davy's feats of derring-do.
The art--at least some of it--ooks like it was done by Rich Buckler, at least the pencils. I love how it ends: "Oh, by the way, my name's Andrew Jackson."

Like yesterday's Little Women book and record set, I have not been able to find an audio track for this book anywhere, so for now just the book will have to do. If I ever come across it somewhere (or get it made myself), I'll come back and put it up here!

I don't own this one, so the scans for Davy Crockett (and yesterday's Huckleberry Finn) were generously supplied by the ultimate Power Records site, Power Records Plaza. Thanks Shawn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

some of the inking appears to be the work of Sal Trapani.

Nick Caputo

Britt Reid said...

Pencils appear to be Rich Nuckler with Trapani inks (as Nick Caputo pointed out)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...