Saturday, June 7, 2008

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

sg
sgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsg
20,000 Leagues Under The Sea was surely a no-brainer choice for Power Records when they chose to do literary adaptations--Jules Verne's classic tale has all kinds of amazing visuals that work perfectly in comic book form.

The cover is supposedly by Neal Adams and Dick Giordano, though I don't see much Adams here. The insides are by Rich Buckler, though I don't know if he did pencils and inks both.

Like yesterday's Robinson Crusoe book and record set, I have not been able to find an audio track for this book anywhere, so for now just the book will have to do. If I ever come across it somewhere (or get it made myself), I'll come back and put it up here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...